CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Shock . . . a new post

There's a little pressure when you don't post for say, two months or so, because it feels like the ice-breaking post should be significant. Well I'm going to buck a trend and just write pretty much nothing. Blah blah. It's two days til Christmas and we've had tons going on. Living life, not blogging it. Blah blah.

I'm so lame. Does anyone even check this anymore with my infrequent posts?


If so, you're in for a treat . . . here's some significance:


MY LITTLE SISTER ELIZABETH HAD HER 1st BABY TODAY!!!!
Hooray!




Welcome Brogan Ray,
son of Beth and Darrell.
I can't wait to eat him up, he's so adorable! Congratulations guys, and don't worry I won't let my kids touch him. As a matter of fact, I'll bring some face masks, okay?

1 comments:

Beth said...

So I checked your blog for the first time in months and I'm so sad to say that my little families special tribute is the only one without comments! Sniffle! So I'll write that is one dang cute baby!