CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Davis & the Balloon

The big boys now have a standing Friday movie night with some neighbor boys, and this week it was Mason's turn. So while they were watching Robots and downing popcorn we gave Davis some 2 - on -1 attention. He was perfectly happy playing with a balloon. I just love his jabber-wocky talking and his Frankenstien walking. He loves to say "bye" and "hi" and "dad", but otherwise it's nonsense. AAaahh . . . the joys of babyhood.

And as you can see, we're still short on furniture.

5 comments:

♥Amy♥ said...

Davis is super cute! I'm glad that you guys like Colorado. Email me your email so I can add you to my list of viewers(my blog is on private) My email is amynicolle95@gmail.com.

oretta said...

i love how he was side tracked by the door stop.

The Barkers said...

he is so cut last time i saw him he was so little time goes by way to fast.

Nicki said...

oh man, what a cutie!!! I could have watched more. BTW, I found one of the door stopper white things suctioned to the inside of Ian's mouth when he was that age.

The Rennakers: said...

that's awesome! they eat everything don't they. my boys also pick the little spongey things off the inside of cupboard doors. drives me nuts - i find them all over.