CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sweet Home Colorado!

Okay, if you didn't know it already - we moved to Colorado. Darren bought into a practice in Boulder and we are living in Superior, just a few minutes south of his office. And guess what? We love it!!! I think if I were to create the perfect place to live (for us/me) this would be it. Yeah, yeah - talk to me in 6 months when it's FUH-REEEZING outside. Maybe I'll change my tune, but I doubt it. I love the snow, too.

Pictures to come of the house, the neighborhood, the beautiful scenery, the kiddos, etc.

This past summer has really been a whirlwind of adventure - packed with thrills. In a 2 1/2 month period we had my 30th birthday, Darren's graduation, Darren's 35th birthday, Davis's FIRST birthday, our 10 year - yes 10 year - wedding anniversary, a move across the country (broken into two stretches), plus mother's day, father's day, july 4th, and a 8 day family reunion again across country. It was wonderful, but lots to celebrate!

Needless to say, after all the action I am thrilled to be settled. We're getting all adjusted and I'm realizing that life was more stressful in LA - it wasn't just in my head. The space, the fresh smelling air, the kiddies all over the neighborhood - well it's just Familyland here and it's so great. We love our house, our new neighbors, upgraded cars, the new school is awesome and most importantly Darren loves his practice. (I'll post some pics of that too!)

So, if any of you want to visit - feel free.

13 comments:

The Clark said...

yeah! you posted! yeah! you are rocking life! soooo happy for you guys. i miss you.

Princess Sarah said...

I am so glad to hear that you are doing great! I have been checking your blog waiting for an update--finally!! Can't wait for pics of your new home and the kids! Miss you guys!

Lori said...

Such an exciting time of happy changes---i am so glad to hear that you love it there!

Julie said...

I am so glad you like it, when we visit Aarons sister it is so hard to come home to the heat of AZ, nad you will adjust to the snow, Really what is better that a white Christmas, it just makes it so real

♥Amy♥ said...

I miss you guys already Aunt Stacie!! Its really wierd that you have moved. I'm glad you guys like it there. We all miss you!

Your niece,
-Amy

Anita said...

I am so happy you like your new home! Now we have a reason to visit CO. Neither of us have ever been there, but I hear it's awsome.

Lindsay said...

Glad the move went well and you are enjoying CO! We WILL come visit sometime. Maybe tomorrow since I've about had it with the heat... Miss you!

Yang Fam said...

FINALLY! I am so glad you updated your blog. I wish I was there to play with you. Please keep us updated. I miss you.

The Rennakers: said...

it is so nice to see all your comments and cute pictures. love you all.

Jenny Covey said...

I want to see some pictures so I know what to plan for my visit

The Dials said...

Are you guys as nervous for the cold and snow as we are? We loved your home and area when we visited. Best of luck with the boys, neighbors and work. We look forward to hanging out again sometime soon. Darren we need to hit the golf course before the snow comes!

Britney and Jaren Jensen said...

Yeah, you're done moving & Darren is off working! I bet it feels great, and who wouldn't love the beautiful Colorado for 3...4 boys and yourself. I'm so happy for you, good luck!

Karalenn Hippen said...

Woo hoo. I was hoping you'd post on your blog soon. I've been coming back to it wanting to hear how everything is and am SOOOO happy for you that it's as wonderful as it is. Hooray! Enjoy your fall there!