CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Dr. Renegade


The other day one of Darren's patients, an old lady, thought his name was Dr. Renegade. She was probably having palpitations at the thought of a dentist with that name or that reputation. (like um - Steve Martin, the crazy dentist in Little Shop of Horrors)


He's a renegade dentist - throwing crowns on everything! root canals on a whim!
no topical? no problem. He's Dr. Renegade.


Why does this make me laugh? A dentist run amok, with a leather jacket and rubber gloves, huffing on laughing gas in between exams. Hmmmmmmm . . . I guess that's enough. I will be forever grateful for a new nickname for Darren.

3 comments:

Anita said...

Stacie, you're hilarious! I wish Dr. Renegade could do all the dental work my kids need:( Kya supposidly has 8 cavities!

Hirsche Family said...

That's great! I will never forget the name of the guy who took out my wisdom teeth. His name was Dr. Slaughter!

The Dials said...

I always thought that Darren would be an honest dentist, not a Renegade dentist! Tell him there is still hope.