CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Here we are world!

Well, this is our blogging debut. (One giant leap for me that most of mankind took a while ago.) I thought this would be the easiest way to share news of the upcoming addition to our little family (baby boy #3 due 7/23/07), as well as to keep in touch with so many loved ones spread across the world. We're not that continental, but I can't say "country" when Darren's from Canada, eh?

So here's to self-exposition, becoming increasingly techno-saavy, and making interpersonal connections through a computer. Cheers!

2 comments:

Anita said...

Hey, cute blog. Ours it www.emontsters.blogspot.com. I can't believe you are having your baby already! We have been meaning to come down there, but I guess it won't be until after the baby is born. We are headed up to Canada July 1st. How has the pregnancy been this time around? Hope all is well. Keep us updated.
Anita

oretta said...

I was thinking of some names. We have a family that has a "D" name and here they are...Downey,Drake, and Dawson.