CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 6, 2007

Shameless Product Endorsements


I can't help myself, I have to plug these things! I know it's because I'm pregnant and they're all to do with that, but perhaps somebody out there can benefit from this consumer's report. I should really get paid to post this. (click on the link to see the product website)

1. Snoogle Body Pillow - thanks to Collette Archibald for loaning hers to me. I'm currently shopping for my own. It has become a must have. It has changed my night life! I get some every night! Sleep, that is. Now I only get up to use the bathroom and visit the trough for another drink of water. Seems like a vicious cycle in pregnancy - constantly thirsty and constantly needing to go. But I digress . . . I love the snoogle.

2. Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter - Essential for any prego mommy, especially in the end of days when the tummy skin is as taut as Joan River's most recent face-lift. To top it all off, it smells yummy! It's impossible to just use it on the tum-tum.

3. Bebe au lait - okay . . . I haven't used this yet, but I've seen it in use enough to know that I will love it when I get to use mine! (thanks Maegan Merrell!) Super clever in comparison to traditional nursing covers and cute to boot! (plus, the nickname 'hooter hider' brings a smile to my lips every time)

Okay, enough. I'll stop.

4 comments:

oretta said...

I need pictures of the baby.

suzan said...

what the crap? did you have it?????????????????????????

suzan said...

what the crap? did you have it?????????????????????????

suzan said...

oh...p.s. that was me, rachel. i am using someone else's computer.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo