CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 20, 2007

Baby Videos

Well, Davis is now 9 days old, and I'm finally getting around to posting some videos of him. The big boys, Dalton and Dane, are in AZ with Grandma & Grandpa and their aunts and uncles and cousins. Despite my being worried and feeling guilty (the God-given right/burden of parenthood) about sending them, they are having the time of their lives! It also gives me the chance to rest and just stare at my new baby. I can't get enough of him! (I think this is what they call 'bonding') So here are two videos of the cutie pie - which Darren said is clearly "straight from heaven". (he really said that! what a good daddy)

This first one is from the hospital the day after he was born. Ignore the red light; I hadn't yet thought to cover the red light on the camera. Love the new baby noises!




This second one is from his one week birthday. Again, the red light. Future videos will not include this charming touch. This video features a sneeze.


8 comments:

oretta said...

I want a baby!

The Clark said...

HAHAHA Oretta!! Fetchin hilarious.

I can't get the 2nd clip to work.

???

Supa cute. And, um, I want a baby too...

The Rennakers: said...

um. . . i dunno rach. it seems fine, but i'll check it again.

oretta said...

I couldn't get the 2nd clip to work either.

Karalenn Hippen said...

OHHH my goodness. How sweet! I'm so happy for you guys. I wish I was still around. I need to call you guys soon. Miss you.

Anita said...

What a sweet little guy! Congratulations!! I DO NOT want a baby, although one that cute...

Nicki said...

love the video, couldn't see the 2nd either.

Beth said...

He's beautiful Stacie! Sadly I couldn't get clip 2 to work either! I'm sad I could witness the sneeze!