CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Gems

Just a couple good quotes from my boys that I jotted down today:

"I don't want to kiss you right now mom." Okay, when will you kiss me? "I can next Thursday." -Dane

"I don't want my sandwich in a heart for school today, mom. I want it like my friends' sandwiches. Just one piece. That's how all my friends have it." -Dane (I'd used a cookie cutter, but I guess it's not cool enough for preschool)

"Mom, I don't feel comfortable at recess. All the girls won't stop chasing me. I didn't even do anything! I had to hide in the boy's bathroom. Then I told my teacher and all she said was 'Aw, I'm sorry.' " -Dalton

5 comments:

The Clark said...

lolololol!

this could have also been titled "pearls of great price"

oretta said...

I will never forget the story of Dalton playing soccer and being distracted by the girls earings.HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

The Rennakers: said...

he does love 'fancy' girls.

Karalenn Hippen said...

hahaha. I remember that story of the fancy earinged girl. Didn't he say that she was "just so talente?" Oh, I love those kids. Sorry you have to wait so long for the kiss from Dane. :)

Karalenn Hippen said...

SoStacie. You've got to check out Seth's newest drawing post on his art blog. It reminded me of Daners.