CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 17, 2007

Masterpieces

My sister-in-law Rachel posted some pictures that her budding artist Ana had taken (hers were actually really good), and it prompted me to post some that I found on my camera, courtesy of Dalton Bradley. Clearly my son is Ansel Adams in embryo and I am so proud of the skills he already has as a photographer - in every aspect! lighting, content, framing, composition, color. . . Look for yourself. Any inquiries for prints or purchases should be directed to my personal email account.


subject: Dane playing Trains
title: Overexposed



subject: The bedroom
title: Where My Head Rests
(note: Check out how Dalton rearranged the letters in the alphabet on the wall so that "D" came first - since Dalton starts with "D". egocentric? perhaps)


subject: the artist himself
title: My Rennaker Nose


subject: the throne
title: What All Boys Talk About, Think About, Joke About, etc.


subject: the artist -AGAIN!
title: Mirrors - The Pretense of Reflection (I don't know why he chose that title; it makes no sense!)

3 comments:

oretta said...

Dalton looks just like his dad. I love the toilet picture. Cannon said there is a poopie on the seat.

The Clark said...

wait...did dalton really name the pics or was that you? i swear he has the greatest personality/sense of humor. i think you should post about his infatuation with darren's armpits!

The Rennakers: said...

yes, he does love the "sports sweat". drives darren nuts!