CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dancing with the Stars


I admit it - I love Dancing with the Stars. Yeah, the girls wear skanky outfits, especially Edyta, but it's so fun to watch! I wasn't always a fan, but last year I went to a taping with my friend Maegan and have been into it since. (She has a friend that writes for the show so we got good seats - mine even said "Stacie Denneker" HA HA!) It was two seasons ago - when Apollo won, and I was pregnant and it was Maegan's first time leaving her newborn. Although we were preoccupied by needing to potty and having milk let down, it was so fun just to watch the dancing. You forget that it's celebrities out there and just enjoy the excitement. And not to age myself, but I was actually more excited by who was in the crowd by us - Boyz 2 Men and some cast members from Beverly Hills 90210. Good memories of the 90's right there.

As for this season, my early favs are Kristie Yamaguchi and Jason Taylor. First elimination tonight!


4 comments:

Julie said...

Beth said that we have to be friends and she is pretty much the Boss so Hello friend, I to blog so you can check it out:)

Julie said...

ourfamilyaaronandjulie.blogspot.com

The Dials said...

Those two are our favorites to win also. Too bad the Mormon siblings don't have the best partners as in years past, they are always fun to route for also.

Princess Sarah said...

Hey Stacie! So, how are you getting to go to these DWTS shows? I want to go really bad--how do I get tickets...or what's the scoop? :)

Sarah Jerome