CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Life's a Beach

Last weekend we experienced what happens when you don't make plans. After about 30 minutes of "What should we do?" " I don't care. What do you want to do?" We ended up heading down to 3rd Street in Santa Monica, where of course we got in some great shopping (window shopping in some cases - we had all the kids) and saw lots of bizarre street performers. Check out this guy - atrophied legs in a cross position, then up on his arms. Crazy!

Here he's magnified, but a little blurry. He stood like this for like 5 minutes straight. I'm sure gonna miss all the weirdos around here. But maybe not the shirtless guy with the hairy back and the Arnold mask complaining about how we "Don't need Sacramento! They're idiots up there!"


Afterwards we just walked along the cliffs above the PCH and I realized I'm already starting to miss the beach. Darren doesn't understand, but I would spend all my time there if I could. I wish I could stuff it in my suitcase and take it with me.




1 comments:

Seth Hippen said...

I remember that guy on 3rd Street standing on one arm like that! Crazy!