CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Smitty Romney



Smith is Dane's new best friend. He lives right across the street and they're in our ward. The boys also go to preschool together. (His mom also went to high school in TULSA! Small world, eh?) Well, Dane and Smith hit it off right away and I've never seen him play like this with anyone except his cousin Benjamin. They are inseparable from morning until dinner time every day. They play elaborately imaginative games with their legos, communicating details of their adventures as though communicating by telepathy. They're totally in their own world.

Well, yesterday was cute little Smith's birthday. And yesterday we found out that his fun family is definitely moving to guess where . . . LOS ANGELES!!!

We are just switching places. Stinks for us, but I guess I am happy for them. Lots of you that I love are still in LA, so I guess we'll have to arrange blind couple dates so you can all be friends.

I just don't know how I'll tell little Dane. He was at the door at 6:30 this morning, dressed and heading to the Romney's before I could stop him.

3 comments:

Yang Fam said...

Dane looks so HAPPY. What part of LA are they moving too? Maybe WD1st? I miss you!

Adam said...

Okay, I'm in tears yet again! This is the worst. The boys are involved in a very intense Lego saga as we speak....how are we going to do this? Hope you have fun this weekend!
love,whit

The Barkers said...

that makes me sad that you have to break the news to dane that they are moving. he looks so happy :o( i hope he takes it well.