CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Estes Park











So Colorado is so full of that "purple mountain majesty" that we are all about exploring and staycations.  A couple of weeks ago we rented a cabin up in Estes Park near Rocky Mountain National Park. (like 45 min away to HEAVEN!)  We had fun enjoying the beauty and even a little snow. Yes, I said/wrote SNOW! I tell ya, it was cool - and I mean both kinds.   {Sidenote - I'm not being narcissistic by including so many pics of me, it's just that I realized that like 1 - 2% of my pics have me in them, so it might be nice to have some with the kids. I'm not dying of cancer, but as the official family photographer I have to document myself as well. This self - portrait technique is courtesy of Rachel. Kthnxby.} 

1 comments:

Beth said...

Beautiful! I love the picture of Davis handing you the flower! What a gentleman! Awesome, mom, awesome!