CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Naked Wood

A month or so ago I picked up an unfinished wood table at a garage sale for $80.  (I love me a good deal! )  Some hours and dirty hands later we had this finished product below. Darren did the final coat of poly and it shines like glass, I tell ya! Well done my love.  Yeah, yeah - I know the chairs don't match, but I don't really like too much matchy matchy stuff.  I'm not sure what to do there . . .   


And here's Davis having some ice cream for lunch.  Just kidding honey!  It's only breakfast.  Sheesh, these pictures look washed out. Too bad, I'm not taking more.

3 comments:

Holly Park said...

Awesome! I love that you guys have the gumption to do that--those are always the best furniture pieces. Unfortunately, I have yet to do anything that brave and admire. Maybe Darren can rub off on Matt to motivate HIM. Hope all is well!

Nicki said...

Love the table, great job!

Yang Fam said...

The table looks great!