CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blog Stalker

A curious new pastime has cropped up among internet users, particularly bloggers. Thus, the following . . .


To The Blog Stalker:

You read my blog, you check my site
To compare your own with my mundane life.

Behind you leave no comment-
No trace that you came, then went.
But on to the next link ,
Lest someone might think
Your time is no better spent.

No worries blog stalker, your secret is safe
From those who may judge or scorn.
Blog hop with no fear of scrutiny from me ,
But just be aware as I warn:

You know your blog's linked to quite a few ,
So don't be naive - you get blog stalked, too!



We all do it. And clearly I am no poet.

4 comments:

hannah said...

ha ha. i have to confess to blog stalking you every once in a while when i go to read karalenn's blog! hannah

The Rennakers: said...

hey hannah! i think you're lovely - so stalk on!

Kindermusik with Celeste said...

I love that! I may steal it for my blog soon! Now, that's being a blog stalker! :)

The Clark said...

ahhh cyber stalking.


guilty.