CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch

A couple of weeks ago we visited Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch in Hollywood. Of all that we did there, I think the kids most enjoyed playing in the haystack maze. A good time was had by all!


This is the pumpkin we picked to take home. He was too cute to resist!


The pony ride was fun - and surprisingly not stinky.

I thought Dalton might be bored - seeing as the ponies are attached to a pole and just go in a circle - but whaddya know? He loved it, too.







Yeah for Mr. Bones!

3 comments:

oretta said...

You guys have beautiful boys. That includes you to Darren. Davis is sooooooo cute. I think that I would of chosen that pumpkin too.

Karalenn Hippen said...

Oh Stace. These pictures are all so cute. We loved going to Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch too. I've got my girls in the same poses for pictures from there from two Halloweens ago. How funny.

The Barkers said...

Stacie i would have chosen that pumpkin also he is soooo cute that takes after his mom !!!!Sorry Darren